May 20, 2010

Old Navy Wish List!! (and more)

Old Navy is great for summer clothes!  I'm been craving a shopping trip, and I think I can make a stop this weekend.  Here's what looks good!
Swimsuits, like this pink retro stripped bikini!  It looks like a little Missoni number, for ($16.50 a piece) a total of $33?

old navy "warm combo" bandeau halter top and boyshort swim bottoms (for some reason the colors look slightly mismatched here..)

I like their little dresses for summer too, they're great for casual days!  I was expecting a bit better of a selection, but hoping they have more options in the store.  This might work, it's a good color!
jersey v-neck dress "orangentina" is the color... $24.50!!


Already have these!  Classic metallic flip-flops $4.50 on sale for 3.50!!

While on the topic of shoes..  I have been looking for a nice pair of sandal-booties for the summer, but not too bootie-ish, more sandal.. I like these but haven't decided to purchase yet!  Have to make sure there is nothing better out there first.

corso como "key" $89.95 - $118.80 polishedsense.com and shoes.com

that's it for now.. <3

2 comments:

  1. I like the orangentina dress a lot. I was at old navy on Friday and was disappointed... maybe the summer selection has already been picked over?? You should check out this week's US magazine... there's a whole spread on summer sandals under $100. Really cute ones from Banana and AnnTaylor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it is already picked over, oh no! I will check out US, sounds good

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! Hope to hear from you again soon!